Downe Cottages comprises eight lovely cottages set in eight acres of gardens on the tip of the Peninsula with beautiful views West over the Atlantic and North up to Lundy Island.
Five of the cottages are one bedroomed, two are two-bedroomed and one is three-bedroomed. Every bedroom is ensuite.
Every Cottage has been sympathetically converted from a Listed Farm Building and each Cottage has a spacious lounge and dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, exposed beams and reclaimed-pine furniture. Each Cottage is immaculately maintained.
Downe’s Facilities Include:
- A Gym: the gym is spacious, light and airy and equipped with aerobic equipment (tread mill, cross-trainer, stepper, rower, cycles etc.), free-weights, an exercise bench and mats.
- A Spa: the Spa includes a spa bath, a steam room, a sauna and an air conditioned lounging area that overlooks the Lily Pond.
- A Reading Room: a tranquil common-area in which guests may relax and read, play board games etc.
- The above facilities are available to guests from 8.00am to 9.00pm each day.
- Gardens: eight acres of gardens which include a large lily pond and a small wood.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Garage Parking
Downe is a combination of beautiful cottages, idyllic location, exceptional facilities and outstanding customer service.