Find everything you could want for the most romantic getaway this Valentine weekend in the beautiful Downe Cottages’ three-night Valentine getaway offer, for just £249. Curl up in front of the woodburner in a wonderfully appointed cottage,
Find everything you could want for the most romantic getaway this Valentine weekend in the beautiful Downe Cottages’ three-night Valentine getaway offer, for just £249. Curl up in front of the woodburner in a wonderfully appointed cottage, enjoy complimentary bubbly and roses, and a perfect location in this area of truly outstanding natural beauty… an unforgettable Valentine.
This exceptional complex of eight, carefully converted stone cottages set in lovely grounds offers relaxed but luxurious accommodation, described by the Sunday Times as "the self-catering equivalent of a five star country hotel", and the Hartland Peninsula area offers some of the most dramatic and romantic landscapes in Devon. The wildly beautiful scenery includes sweeping coastal vistas, ancient woodland, wild moorland, hidden valleys and rushing waterfalls.
Downe’s wonderful location, set in rolling countryside above the cliffs and looking out across the Atlantic to magical Lundy Island, provides the opportunity for your ideal balance between getting away from it all together and exploring the landscapes, attractions, arts, events and food & drink the wider area has to offer.
Escape together for a truly special Valentine’s treat for you both.
The 3-night Valentine’s offer:
- ONLY £249 for a three-night weekend break! Fabulous value.
- Book early to reserve one of the cottages with a woodburning stove (lit for your arrival)
- Red roses and a bottle of bubbly await you
- Towelling robes and slippers included
- Full access to Downe’s new gym: professional equipment in an extraordinary setting with views out over the Atlantic to Lundy Island
- For full facilities and additional options, see their website
Call on 01237 441881 to book
or email [email protected]
Visit the Downe Cottages website for full information on all the cottages. Jeremy & Lynda Roe look foward to welcoming you to Downe Cottages.