Signing up online couldn't be easier. Just follow the link below to the online form.
REMEMBER - to be included in the 2020 printed brochure you MUST confirm your membership and payment before January 15th 2020.
To join online
- If you are an existing HPA member please click here to fill out our 2020 online renewal form. Following submission, follow the link to the payment page (unless you already pay by monthly direct debit). We'll also send you an invoice for your records.
- If you are a new member to the HPA please click here to fill out our online 2020 new member form. Following submission, follow the link to the payment page. We'll also send you an invoice for your records.
- Tourism businesses (accommodation or attractions) open all year £8 per month (£96 per annum)
- Tourism businesses (accommodation or attractions) open seasonally £6 per month (£72 per annum)
- Non-tourism businesses (eg food & drink, crafts, shops, services et) £4 per month (£48 per annum)
Already filled out a 2020 form and just want to pay?
If you are just looking for the payment page, then go here: https://www.hartlandpeninsula.co.uk/membership-payment-page-2020.html
If you have any questions about membership or want to explore how to best present your advert(s) then please contact Ellie Hussey (HPA web & brochure) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07930812344.
If you have any questions about payment, please contact Martin Rayner, Secretary/Treasurer on 01237 441916 or email email@example.com