Thank you for joining.
We'll send you an invoice for your records, but to complete your membership you'll need to make your payment.
(Please note, if you already pay by monthly direct debit you need do nothing as these payments will just continue.)
You can pay online as follows (by secure one-off or monthly direct debit, using GoCardless):
- £96 one-off payment OR £8 per month (attractions/accommodation open all year)
- £72 one-off payment OR £6 per month (attractions/accommodation open just for the season)
- £48 one-off payment OR £4 per month (non-tourism businesses, eg cafes, artisans etc)
Or you can make payment via your own online banking to the HPA bank account (please use your business name as your reference):
Account Name: Hartland Peninsula Association
Sort Code: 40-10-17
Account Number: 41357360
Alternatively, you can pay by cheque
payable to Hartland Peninsula Assocation
The Treasurer (HPA)
C/o Yapham Cottages
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or
- telephone Elaine Norton (HPA web & brochure) on 07772215499 or Martin Rayner (Secretary) 01237 441916
Want to get involved?
We achieve as much as we do for such little cost by working collaboratively together. We keep costs down by attracting funding and grants to
deliver these professional tools and then doing everything except the graphic design and IT infrastructure voluntarily.
We always need more help! Help us to do even more by joining the hardworking committee. Meetings are once every 4-6 weeks and you can take on jobs from just a few hours a month to much more if you have the time and inclination.
Contact Elaine Norton 07772215499 or email@example.com to discuss.