See Docton Mill Gardens and Tea Room
- Spectacular display of 20,000 narcissi in spring
- River walk with displays of naturalised narcissi,
- bluebells and wild garlic
- Superb bog garden as described in Rosemary Verey’s book “Good Planting”
- Extensive herbaceous border of over 140m
- Wildlife pond and vegetable garden
- My favourite garden Malcom Duncan R.H.S. Rosemoor
- Award winning Tea Room (free entry) serving light lunches with speciality salads during the summer, all food locally sourced
- Dogs allowed on short leads
- Over 300 varieties of herbaceous perennial for sale
The garden has been featured on many local and national T.V. gardening programmes and recently won a Gold Medal at the Devon County Show. The Tea Room has won best Cream Tea in North Devon.
2015 Opening: 7 days a week, 15th March to 5th October 10am - 5pm. Free entry to the Tea Room, Garden Entrance: Adults £4.50, Seniors £4.25, under-18s free.