Members and Advertisers 2013/14
The Hartland Peninsula Association is a not-for-profit oganisation of residents and local businesses working to promote sustainable business and tourism in this beautiful part of North Devon. We are very lucky to live and work in this area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and want to ensure that residents and visitors alike can enjoy and share these wonderful landscapes for generations to come.
As a voluntary organisation all proceeds from membership and advertising are used to continue the work we do in raising the area's profile in a sensitive and sustainable way, and to build relationships within the Peninsula and further afield. Advertisers are welcome provided the business is on on near the Peninsula and/or provides something useful and beneficial to residents and potential visitors.
Pricing for advertising and membership:
Eligibility: tourism businesses, accommodation providers and other businesses on or near the Hartland Peninsula
£99 - Full member package (full web + social media + campaigns + HPA membership)
for 12 months includes: full web advert, unlimited revisions, unlimited description, 4 photographs, inclusion in editorial where relevant, web and email links and full contact details. PLUS the use of the special offers feature, ability to submit reviews, press coverage and PR stories, and inclusion on Facebook and Twitter and in other online and offline PR where relevant.
- £59 - Bronze package (bronze web + HPA membership)
for 12 months includes: 250 word advert, 2 photographs, full contact details, directions and placement on the map.
- Premimum package (web only) £price on request: if you would like a larger advert, a custom advert or a banner advert then please contact us directly on email@example.com
NB: acceptance of advertisers/advertising is subject to HPA approval. We wil endeavour to meet your advertising requirements but reserve the right to make editorial changes to the text of your advert (in consultation with you) to ensure the overall quality and accuracy of the information being made available to the public.
Volunteer or join the committee
If you have great ideas for sustainable promotion of the area, want to help with the website or social networking activity, write articles, attend events, build relationships, get involved in PR, develop new walks or trails, fundraise, write bids or help in any other way then please get in touch! We are a committed and friendly group of individuals but we all have our own businesses and lives to run and therefore really welcome new input. Together we can do so much more. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.
In the last 2 years the HPA has, in conjunction with many individuals and organisations:
- created a high quality presence focussed purely on the Hartland Peninsula area
- gained for the Peninsula increased awareness, interest and appreciated amongst targetted groups and individuals
- gained for Hartland businesses increased and sustainable awareness, interest and trade from targetted groups and individuals
- won grant money from Leader4 and Nat West
- worked in partnership with many local organisations and individuals including the AONB
- gained 'Walkers are Welcome' status for the area
- developed and launched the new www.hartlandpenisula.co.uk website
- developed 4 heritage trails (downloadable, in print and professional audio quality)
- developed a Treasure Trail (downloadable and in print)
- created a Hartland Peninsula video and two video walks
- created a downloadable brochure
- maintained very active and informative Facebook, Twitter and Blog pages
- written a number of articles including ones on green tourism, seasonal visits (including Christmas), arts and crafts on the Peninsiula
- gained PR in national, regional and local newspapers and magazines
- continually sourced relevant online PR
- created wildlife surveys and wildlife links
Our work in 2013 and beyond will build on these strengths and continue to grow the presence and sustainability of the area.