Signing up online couldn't be easier. Just follow the link below to the online form.
REMEMBER - to be included in the 2018 printed brochure you MUST confirm your membership before December 31st 2017.
To join online
- If you are an existing HPA member please click here to fill out our 2018 online renewal form. Following submission, follow the link to the payment page. We'll also send you an invoice for your records.
- If you are a new member to the HPA please click here to fill out our online 2018 membership form. Following submission, follow the link to the payment page. We'll also send you an invoice for your records.
- Tourism businesses (accommodation or attractions) open all year £8 per month (£96 per annum)
- Tourism businesses (accommodation or attractions) open seasonally £6 per month (£72 per annum)
- Non-tourism businesses (eg food & drink, crafts, shops, services et) £4 per month (£48 per annum)
Already filled out a 2018 form and just want to pay?
If you are just looking for the payment page, then go here: http://www.hartlandpeninsula.co.uk/membership-payment-page-2018.html
If you have any questions about membership or want to explore how to best present your advert(s) then please contact Elaine Norton (HPA web & brochure) at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07772215499.
If you have any questions about payment, please contact Martin Rayner, Secretary/Treasurer on 01237 441916 or email email@example.com