Hartland has a long history of farming, fishing and local production, so the food and drink here is second to none, and the ways to enjoy it are endless.
- take a Food & Farm Safari and cook award winning recipes in the open air
- eat a crab salad or seafood platter straight from the sea
- indulge in award-winning cream teas
- drink hand-roasted coffee right on the cliff edge
- linger over lunch or dinner with friends
- have a specialist cook cater for your group or event
- eat homemade cakes, the freshest home grown salads, soups and slow-grown local meats in the local cafes and tearooms
- visit the farmers markets, specialist food producers or one of the many food festivals
- try and buy handmade cheeses and traditionally smoked fish
- sample locally produced beer, cider and even wine at the festivals or in the pubs...
Find it all this and more at our Fabulous Food & Drink pages